For the year 2021, applications are invited from Indian citizens having male and female gender for a total of 249 vacancies of HEAD CONSTABLE(GENERAL DUTY) in Central Industrial Security Force who would be appointed against SPORTS QUOTA. In order to provide a detailed picture of the vacancies by discipline, we are listing them below:
- AGE LIMIT : Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003)
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior
- Should have a medal winning performance in Senior / Junior National Games / Championship.
- Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior /Junior level.
- Any medal in all India Inter University Championship.
- Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-„1‟ for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein so as to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of requisite certificates/documents. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A