Indian citizens of both genders are invited to submit applications for 249 vacancies of Head Constables(General Duty) in the Central Industrial Security Force. These posts will be allocated under the SPORTS Quota. As a further indication, we have presented a list of all the positions by discipline:
- AGE LIMIT : Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2021. (The candidate should not have been born, earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003)
- Weight : Weight will be recorded at the time of physical measurement but the decision on
fitness on account of weight will be taken at the time of medical examination.
- 12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
- Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament.
- Should have won any medal in the National competition at Senior/Junior level.
- Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level.
- Member of medal winning team in All India Inter-University Championship.
- Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship.
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their application as per ANNEXURE-„1‟ for the discipline mentioned in column No.1 to the authority mentioned against each at Column No.2 along with application fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 3 below and payable at the post office/bank as shown in column No.4 therein so as to reach latest by 31.03.2022 (05:00 P.M) and in case of residents of North East region by 07.04.2022 (05:00 P.M) along with attested photo copies of requisite certificates/documents. SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from application fee.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A