At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Thousands of Honeywell Aerospace technologies, products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft worldwide. We develop solutions that span air traffic modernization, flight and runway safety, engines, cockpit and cabin electronics, wireless connectivity, logistics and more. Honeywell Aerospace delivers safe, efficient, productive and more comfortable transportation experiences for manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation aircraft, military and airports through three divisions, Air Transport and Regional, Business and General Aviation and Defense and Space.
- Generate new ideas and participate in initiatives around Avionics Platforms.
- Part of analysis of complex technical problems and develop solutions.
- Facilitate Certification activities.
- Able to perform the above responsibilities with minimal or no supervision.
- Design and Develop Embedded C, C++ Software.
- Familiar with processor architectures (x86, PPC, ARM etc.,).
- Proficient in HeartOS/RTOS/Linux or any RTOS.
- Innovative with new approaches to design w
- Strong personal leadership abilities and ability to handle multiple activities/priorities effectively.
- Action oriented, results driven, high energy, self starter/drive.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good hands on HW debugging and problem solving skills
- Embedded Software Development Knowledge.
- Influential with peers and customers and demonstrate critical thinking
- Able to design and develop the Board Support Packages (BSP), Device Drivers (ARINC 429, RS422, RS232, Ethernet etc.,) and Middleware software including network/communication stack.
- Able to perform software desing/development, low level and high level requirements development, test, review and integrate on the target.
- Knowledge of DO-178C will be added advantage.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/ME in Computer Science or Electronics.
- Minimum of 2 years Real Time Embedded Software development experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A