Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- There is an immediate opening for Process Safety Coordinator in Delhi Engineering.
- The role of Process Safety Coordinator is for supporting our Process Safety group based in Des Plaines Engineering in conducting PHAs for a wide variety of technologies.
- The coordinator will assist in the adaptation of Honeywell safety standards and procedures to meet project-specific requirements
- Will provide expertise on issues concerning process safety related non-conformances and Support process safety and process engineering reviews, Process Hazard Analysis including HAZID (Hazard Identification) and HAZOP (Hazard Operability) studies of existing plants and potential new investments.
- The coordinator will be expected to work with Sales and Technology Managers to proactively sell PHAs to our customers and produce proposals that accurately and clearly reflect the required work and desired margins.
- Ability to work in a collaborative working environment.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization, including customers.
- Excellent communication (Written and verbal) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer focused and Self-reliant.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Health, Safety and Environmental roles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A