Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future? We have an opportunity for a Customer Marketing Specialist to join our Performance Materials & Technologies (PM&T) business, based in Gurgaon. This role will support the Sustainable Technology Solutions business, reporting to the Vice President, Customer Marketing, PM&T.
- Develop measurable marketing strategies, based on briefs and team expertise, that combine a variety of tactics, such as marketing automation and demand generation, digital campaigns, shows and events, paid media and public relations to communicate and market to customers
- Be part of a team that is responsible for developing, managing and executing programs to drive leads, campaigns and promotions to enhance business development
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to support the development of appropriate customer marketing materials to use on Honeywell’s websites, in sales pursuits, in support of digital, social and lead nurturing campaigns, for presentations and webinars, for customer advisory groups, tradeshows and customer events, and media outreach programs
- Manage the program budget, understanding sales pipeline and revenue generated from Customer Marketing efforts, along with Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI), and be able to evaluate, optimize tactics and report outcomes.
- Build and implement go-to-market plans and customer marketing strategies
- 1+ years of experience with Marketo and/or SFDC
- Active knowledge of PR, digital marketing and social media and managing outside agencies preferred.
- Understanding of digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation processes.
- Ability to take strategic direction and translate into meaningful, results oriented tactics Experience with Product Launch,
- Commercialization Ability to work and thrive in a highly matrixed global organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, business or related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A