Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks. Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment. Allocates own time efficiently. Receives general instructions on all work.
- Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of low complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles multiple customer accounts with low complexity.
- Helps resolve order management issues for all product lines using basic subject matter knowledge.
- Helps resolve minimally complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
- Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
- Performs basic data entry per pre- defined processes.
- Developing knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Basic time management skills.
- Basic communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic teamwork skills.
- Fundamental understanding of local legal compliance issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A