Mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories, and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizational long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function
- Provides mentoring and guidance to respective market analysts.
- Manage LTP (Long Term Planning) activities and engagement with WW Category and Finance team
- Leads and advises on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across markets
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence long- term and strategic decision-making within the broadest scope.
- Drive Monthly flash related conversations by markets, this includes – Manage Requisition (Headcount), TOS (Total
- Operating Spend) and TCoW (Total Cost of Workforce) related activities
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross- functional planning processes.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Forecasts financial results within the broadest scope.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions.
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 10+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Shivamogga, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A