This position resides within the Customer Support RPA Team, aligned to the CS Infrastructure and Service Technology (CS IST) organization. The CS RPA team is responsible for the RPA architecture, development and deployment strategy of Customer Support as well as delivery of some RPA and non-RPA automation projects within CS. The team consists of multiple roles including:
- RPA Business Analyst: within a project, this role is generally responsible for solution architecture, security, user experience definition and delivery planning.
- RPA developer: within a project, this role is generally responsible for design, configuration, development of RPA solutions
- Continuously assess the RPA solution to address potential user experience improvements or additional efficiencies
- Designs, prepares, and executes Unit tests.
- Support existing RPA solutions and Robots Administration
- Proactively searches for issues and provides solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility including patch management.
- Work within project constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Defect management in Production and Test environments through the support model
- Participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- Manage RPA solution, infrastructure including VM’s and application upgrades/migrations
- Adhere to coding standards and documentation standards for the solutions, test procedures and scenarios during UAT and
- Production phase
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Strong knowledge in API integrations
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in programming (including VB, C#, .Net, WPF), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Solid familiarity with OCR technologies and their application
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in BOT Deployment and Control room and release management.
- Strong Problem-solving and Analytical Skills
- Ability to interpret and visualize business process flows and translate them to automation solutions and test scripts
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following enterprise RPA technologies – UIPath
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies
- Knowledge of attended, unattended and hybrid RPA automations
- Hands on Experience in UiPath Orchestrator and BOT Management
- Good understanding of emerging technologies such as ML,
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically, 5-6 years of related experience in IT or business operations
- Minimum 2 year of experience in application development or RPA development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A