Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of Essential Qualification(s) and Experience, if any, etc. shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of On Line Recruitment Application (ORA) Form i.e. 09.05.2022 till 11.59PM.
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Steno Typist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Ophthalmic Officer
- Junior Engineer
- Scientific Assistant
- Law Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Development Officer
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Junior Office Assistant
How To Apply:
- The candidates must read the instructions/other terms and conditions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC i.e.http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA Forms for the post(s) concerned.
- The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc. No other assistance can be provided on this issue.
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online recruitment (ORA) application and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience. There is no other means of contacting them except their email & Mobile numbers.
- The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the ORA forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years.
- No other mode except online payment is acceptable for examination fees.
- No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts, if any, fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts up to 31.07.2022 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this
advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
- The candidates will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation/evaluation process and the selection/allocation of the departments will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post” formula in the case of the posts of various departments and various districts in case of District cadre posts. However, the desirous reserve category candidate(s ) may further opt that in case by considering him as MRC (Meritorious Reserve Candidate), he is not getting the post / department/district of his better preference/choice, then he may be considered in his respective reserve category for giving him better choice/ preference for ultimate recommendation.
Qualification & Experience:
- The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
- The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A