In this position, you will collaborate with various senior leaders and their respective teams to develop and execute PXT strategy and activities to foster growth, innovation and organizational effectiveness. In this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda and goals that support the business. You will be required to assess the Human Resource needs for multiple virtual customer services sites spread across India in areas such as staffing, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- People management responsibility requiring attracting and retaining senior talent from multiple functions from inside and outside of Amazon.
- Remain accountable for your team’s performance while setting high performance standards and effectively planning and advocating for your teams.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Great narrative writing skills and proven experience at presenting
- Self-starter and result oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving and critical thinking
- Confident when dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop operations managers and supervisors
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or related field
- 9+ years of experience in a HR business partner leadership role.
- Experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading HR teams with talented HR professionals.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A