At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
- Investigate security issues
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Manage and operate network security devices
- Administer security tools/devices
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
- Be responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and
- Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
- Perform threat hunting
- Network(Security) conceptual knowledge
- Basic security concepts
- some scripting/programming ability
- Understanding of Computer Operating Systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A