The role entails managing all cash and customer transactions for the branch. The role bearer would be responsible for managing the transaction counter at the designated branch.
- Review branch reports like end of day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued etc.
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints in a timely manner
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Updating the key registers regularly
- Custodian of the branch vault and manage the vault limits
- Supervise all cash and non-cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
- Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate – Any
- Post Graduate – Any
- Experience of 0-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A