The role entails leading a team of relationship officers which deepening relationships with Rural Banking accounts (asset & Liabilities products) and ensuring best in-class service to the customers. You will be responsible for understanding the customer needs and help them make the right financial decisions. You need to keep updated knowledge on all bank products and services to ensure high quality assistance in resolving customer queries. This is a critical role which leverages business generation opportunities to help achieve larger organizational objectives.
- Conduct field audits and customer verifications to ensure high quality of accounts
- Conduct end-user checks as specified post disbursal of loans while achieving monthly and annual targets
- Contribute to penetration of liabilities business in Rural markets through lead generations and account opening as per needs of customer
- Gather latest Market intelligence and track and benchmark against best practices in competitor banks
- Achieve individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationship
- Monitor high collections efficiency through discipline and drive
- Ensure swift disbursal of business loans based on needs assessment of potential and existing clients
- Assess and evaluate the client needs and generate new sources of revenue by leveraging cross sell opportunities as per their lifestyle, risk profiling and requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate-Optional
- Experience of 3-7 years of relevant Rural banking experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tumakuru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A