The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of current accounts for a designated branch. It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers. The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities. The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure acquisition of high quality current accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Acquisition of NTB Current account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analysing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security solutions, framework and process E.g Firewall, IPS/IDS, SIEM (Preferably Splunk), WAF, Malware Protection, Endpoint Security, PIM, Web & Email security, Vulnerability Management, DLP solutions, DMARC, Zero trust, NAC etc.
- Sound understanding of Networking Infrastructure, Switches and Routers.
- Good security knowledge about cloud platforms like AWS.
- Sound understanding of Operating Systems, Databases and applications.
- Sound Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of IS/IT auditing concepts and principles.
- Strong interpersonal negotiation skills and professional communication skills
- Ability to express views clearly and fluently, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate – Any
- Experience: 0 – 4 years preferably in sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A