As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role we believe you have Proven training in Project Administration or equivalent. Minimum 3 years of experience from administrative work. Proven experience of working with administrative tools such as Basware, MS Office, MS Project, and Intranet. Proven experience of working accounting- and cost follow up tools. Multicultural experience.
- Secure compliance with working methods and agreed routines
- Drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values
- Investigate and provide support for decisions
- Manage meeting planning and invitations such as taking minutes, manage distribution lists, manage review of invoices, coordinate travels
- Assemble and run information publishing according to communication plan
- Work across functions within the Retail Country
- Support Project Manager with cost management
- Provide general project support within areas of planning, report on progress, analyse data, and documentation
- Support with documentation structure
- Ability to take responsibility from start to end, achieve goals and keep deadlines
- Good analytical skills and capability to act with a holistic perspective
- Ability to build trustful relationships and motivate others according to assignment description
- Knowledge about our Retail organization, strategies, processes and working methods
- Knowledge of IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision
- Ability to communicate and present clearly within specific area of expertise with IKEA tone of voice
- Knowledge of the IKEA multichannel shopping experience
- Knowledge of how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in IKEA
- Ability to work effectively in a multinational/global organization and to understand customer needs in order to challenge common ways
- Good administrative skills
- Knowledge of how to improve existing ways of working
- Knowledge about relevant routines within project area of responsibility
- Inspired by working together in in an ever- changing multi-dimensional environment.
- Knowledge of project management processes including methods and tools
- Ability to work and perform with flexibility and simplicity
Qualification & Experience:
- For this role we believe you have Proven training in Project Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from administrative work.
- Proven experience of working with administrative tools such as Basware, MS Office, MS Project, and Intranet.
- Proven experience of working accounting- and cost follow up tools. Multicultural experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A