As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the category/market action plan by:
- Securing compliance of the Group Procurement purchase process.
- Building long term supplier partnerships and drive supplier performance.
- Involving relevant business partners to identify business needs and opportunities.
- The Purchaser, Market Procurement should have worked in sourcing and strategy development, tactics and key activities for a portion of all IT and non-IT categories like Professional & Consulting Services, Hardware, Software, Facilities, fit out etc.)
- This position is responsible for largely sourcing of non-categories related purchases and leading supplier relationship development, including monitoring performance and driving value.
- Focus on what adds value for the customers and find relevant solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- The Purchaser will recommend and advise on best options for the business. Purchaser would also support in category related purchases as and when required.
- Responsible for building long term partnerships with Key Suppliers based on shared business model.
- Responsible for building trusted relationships through IKEA way of doing business, secure compliance of IWAY and Code of Conduct.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Energy, drive and commitment to deliver better products and services for the many people by leading self
- Continuously learn and develop in a curious way
- Interest and drive to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership to reach common goals
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Highly motivated in understanding the market area that we are working in
- Desire to find new business opportunities and make it happen through engaging and motivating people
- Strong financial competence and understanding
- Genuine interest in securing a great customer experience and interest of people’s life at home
Qualification & Experience:
- Good knowledge of cost drivers and the value chain of relevant segment and industry Experience in SAP procurement tools such as ARIBA/S4Hana
- Strong knowledge in purchasing practices and related processes
- Experience of supplier management and supplier development
- Good knowledge of industry and market specific conditions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Interior Design
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A