As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
- You demonstrate the ability to analyze and adjust sales space capacities based on system parameters (sales location management) to secure high stock availability.
- You identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- You understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- You keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced, and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- You actively offer all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a better shopping experience for them.
- You lead and/or support the implementation of planned commercial activities involving your department throughout the store.
- You ensure you maximize sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top selling and prioritized products (e.g., overstock/övertag).
- You actively approach customers who you see require additional help.
- You understand the store and department action plans.
- You convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- You are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Ability to prioritise and organise individual work duties to make the most efficient use of time available.
- A flexible approach/open to change. Good personal discipline and attention to detail.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people and demonstrating a friendly manner when approached by colleagues.
- Ability to work during early and late hours of the day.
- Ability to apply and take personal initiatives. Enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
- A flexible approach/open to change. Good personal discipline. Good attention to detail.
- Experienced in following action plans and working methods through guidance from managers.
- Ability to prioritise and organise personal work tasks in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Ability to work during early and late hours of the day. Computer literate.
- Ability to make things happen in a fast-paced retail environment. Ability to use technical equipment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Logistics
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A