As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people. You develop and use my knowledge and experience of IKEA operations, including the IKEA tools and expertise of colleagues in the goods flow team to achieve the highest level of availability of products in good condition at the lowest total cost.
- Contribute to the highest goods availability for customers by the correct and on-time execution of the assigned store goods flow tasks.
- Commit to all IKEA health, safety and security rules and requirements within the area of responsibility, and actively help colleagues to prevent any incidents involving co-workers, customers, equipment, building and IKEA products.
- Contribute to the agreed goals of the action plan in the daily work by being involved in the goalsetting process.
- Contribute to optimized daily goods flow operations within the assigned goods flow process(es) by working in a lean, simple and cost-conscious way using and sharing good examples.
- Be available to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store when required.
- Effectively perform the store goods flow operation like picking, replenishment, receiving in the assigned area, using the available systems and tools that support an efficient goods flow process and data integrity.
- Work according to inventory routine to maximize stock accuracy to achieve product availability for the customers
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store and especially in the goods flow team.
- Responsible for my own development by using the existing competence development tools and resources provided
- Share my knowledge and skills to support colleagues in the department and other areas of the store.
- Familiarity with the IKEA Brand, culture and values, and organizational structure.
- Flexibility to work in shifts: Day or Night.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people and demonstrating a friendly manner when approached by colleagues.
- A flexible approach/open to change.
- Good personal discipline and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize individual work duties to make the most efficient use of time available.
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- Knowledge and skills of safe and efficient forklifts’ driving working methods confirmed by Forklift operator certifications according to IKEA rules and Local legislatio
- You have knowledge in the following areas:
- Ability to speak in basic English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A