Website Income Tax
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala invites applications for recruitment of meritorious sports persons in different games/sports. The recruitment will be made in the following posts. The selected candidates would also be entitled to all the allowances as applicable to Central
Qualification & Experience:
- Matriculation or its equivalent
- Minimum Age: 18
- Maximum Age: 27
- Note: The upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for Unreserved/ OBC candidates & 10 years for SC/ST candidates in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements as mentioned in DoPT Office Memorandum No.15012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987 and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
How to Apply:
- The application form along with terms and conditions and instructions to the candidates can be downloaded from the Income Tax Departments official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- The application form can also be obtained in person from the Public Relations section, O/o Pr.CCIT, I.S. Press Road, C.R. Buildings, Kochi, Kerala-682018. No request for copies of application to be sent by post will be entertained.
- The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words. “Application for recruitment in sports quota in Income Tax Department 2021-22” and addressed to the
- Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ)(Admn.)
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala,
C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road
- The applications may be sent either by post or in person so as to reach the above address by 31.12.2022 (14.01.2022 for candidates domiciled in North-Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir).
- The applications received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Company: Income Tax
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A