Website Indian Army
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Apr 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA)
- Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
- A citizen of India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
- The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Apr 2022 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA)
Company: Indian Army
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A