Website Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Enrolled Follower/ Safaiwala Vacancy – Salary 69,100 – Apply NowIndian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Indian Coast Guard) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI,10TH for the position of Enrolled Follower/ Safaiwala.
How To Apply:
- The application is to be submitted on plain paper (typed/ handwritten in English/ Hind).
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWERS(in capital letters) and application should be be sent by ordinary post only to The Recruitment Officer, Indian Coast Guard Station Paradip, Opposite Port trust Admin Building, Badpadia Paradip-754142 so as to reach till 18 Dec 2020.
- Application and may be downloaded from CG Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Vacancy may be changed subject to the availability or post additional requirement, if any, selection and appointment will be made as per existing rules and regulations as applicable in the department
- In case of any injury / accident occurred during the test interview the Government will not be held responsible for any compensation/allowance
- Self attested photo copies of educational, technical, caste and experience certificates along with two passport photographs should be attached with application
- Description of duties: Cleaning Of WCs Toilets, premises inside and outside the building and also posting/ duties onboard ships.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Indian Coast Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A