Website Indian Navy
Indian navy invites applications from outstanding unmarried sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India University Championships in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash,
Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing
- 17 to 22 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies. Request for change of venue of selection trials will not be entertained. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to open the Official Site – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Search for the Indian Navy Sports Quota Notification.
- And download the SPORTS QUOTA ENTRY – 01/2022 BATCH
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you meet up the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the Application Form as said by the Officials in the Notification.
- And submit the Application Form to the Officials before the closing date.
Company: Indian Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A