Infopark phase 2
Phone +91 7736028401
- Design and implement new procedures and guidelines to enhance productivity and quality
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions.
- Accountable for projects or programs involving multiple functions and geographies.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proofs-of-concept, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Setting clear expectations upfront, being assertive when required and to be able to navigate through a conversation with stakeholders.
- Define global designs, solutions, or architectures. Hands-on in their implementation.
- Proven ability to design and architect CI/CD based deployment strategy in the project.
- Excellent understanding of architectural paradigms and ability to choose the architectural style based on the requirement of the project and business needs.
- Excellent Analytic and Problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of the product Technical Strategy sufficient to represent to their technical teams and make the right technical decision for products that they work on.
- Good understanding of databases like MSSQL including NoSQL databases.
- Well versed in version control systems.
- Very good understanding of communication patterns in the software architecture including RPCs, message bus, queues, etc.
- Very good in Software architecture principles and proven ability to architect modern complex enterprise applications.
- Proven track record of delivery, innovation, and leadership across his or her organization.
- Excellent understanding of non-functional aspects of evolutionary software architecture e.g., Security, Reliability, Scalability, Performance, Availability, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with ASP.NET/NodeJS/Angular or equivalent frameworks. More experienced candidates will be considered for Senior Technical Architect role.
- Experience in Elastic Search and Kibana.
- Experience in working with Micro-Services architecture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kozhikode, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A