502, 5th Floor, Tower 1 World Trade Centre Infopark Kochi Phase 1,
Infopark Kochi P.O., Kochi – 682042
Tel: +91 484-4021299
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field.
- 3+ years of Experience.
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Palakkad, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A