A team leader who is capable of managing project requirements, maintaining written documentation and architecting the workflow and structure needed for the scope. Organized in terms of managerial skills. We are looking for a Python Developer to join our dev team and help us develop and maintain various web application products.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Experience in Angular JS
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- knowledge in AWS are preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in agile software development is essential and the knowledge of wire-framing and design tools will be a plus
- Capable of writing effective, scalable code, Unit-Test and debug programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Python developer [python-django is must] with 5+ years in a senior or lead role, who can design backend and develop software with a focus on scalability and change management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Malappuram, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A