As part of the Infosys Delivery team, you will work on implementing designs, developing high quality programs and systems, partnering with our clients to ensure high quality deliverables.
- You will create technical artifacts and be the first point of contact in responding to production issues and conducting any technical analysis to arrive at solutions
- You will share your learnings from projects through knowledge management initiatives and leverage knowledge from other projects to drive high efficiency and effectiveness
- You will be a key contributor to building efficient programs/systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Advanced conceptual understanding of at least one Programming Language
- Advanced conceptual understanding of one database and one Operating System
- Understanding of Software Engineering with practice in at least one project
- Ability to contribute in medium to complex tasks independently
- Exposure to Design Principles and ability to understand Design Specifications independently
- Ability to run Test Cases and scenarios as per the plan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Trivandrum, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A