Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Barauni Refinery requires Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMOs) for full time tenure appointment and Specialist Doctors on part time basis for a period of One year as per the details given below:
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum MBBS with completed Internship & registration with Medical Council of India. Candidate with Diploma in Medical Specialty & PG Qualification (MD/MS) in Medicine, Surgery and Obst. & Gynaecology shall also be considered.
- Interested candidates may appear on the date of interview with their resume, 02 passport size photographs, original of all necessary / relevant documents/certificates related to qualification, experience etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents
- No TA / DA shall be payable for appearing in the interview.
- Engagement is not of permanent nature & shall not confer any right for regular employment.
- The number of CDMOs / Specialist doctors to be engaged may increase or decrease at the absolute discretion of BR Management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam, IN
Application Deadline: N/A