Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under
Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
- Technician Apprentice Civil
- Trade Apprentice Fitter
- Trade Apprentice Electrician
- Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice Machinist
- Technician Apprentice Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice Electrical
- Technician Apprentice Instrumentation
- Technician Apprentice Electrical & Electronics
- Technician Apprentice Electronics
- Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator
- Trade Apprentice Retail Sales Associate
- Trade Apprentice Accountant
- Candidate to register themselves as an Apprentice with RDAT/BOPT/NSDC through the Government portal.
- Candidate should have a PAN Card.
- Candidate should have an Aadhar Card.
- Candidate should have a bank account & cheque book with their names printed.
- The reservation for PwBD as indicated for the Discipline of Trade Apprentice – Accountant, shall be applied on horizontal basis,
across all categories, as per the Government guidelines.
- No. of seats indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the absolute discretion of the
management and in compliance with the Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of engagement.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates for filling up seats against codes (12, 121,25,251, 38,381, 51,511 & 64,641) or (13,131, 26,261, 39,391, 52,521 & 65,651), the same shall be filled by suitable candidates from code (12, 121,25,251, 38,381, 51,511 & 64,641) or (13,131, 26,261, 39,391, 52,521 & 65,651) as the case may be, as per selection criteria and other criteria / parameters.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2022 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC
(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
- Mark sheet/Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) examination shall be the only
acceptable document in support of age.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A