IndianOil, a Maharatna, Central Public Sector Undertaking is a diversified and integrated energy major fulfilling the energy needs of the nation over six decades, As the Energy of india, IndianOi accounts for nearly half of India’s petroleum products market share. Panipat Refinery, seventh Refinery of IndianOil with largest Integrated Petrochemical Plant is looking for result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise to join the team and become the Energy of india.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute 1s a regular full time course / Diploma course (induding a sandwich diploma course vith industrial training as part of the course: with no break) with minimum 50% marks 45% for SC and PwBD category candidates) in aggregate.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-4ime/correspondence/ distance education mode are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class—Xlil MSc.) ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
- Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for post Code 101 & 104, However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation Level exam (BSc-PCM) only,
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those claiming possession of a qualification equivalent to the Qualification prescribed shall not be considered for any of the above posts,
- A candidate is allowed to apply for only one discipline, In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected, Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate, Prescribed
- Qualification shall be strictly adhered to, The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, Gol and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks,
- Work experience as prescribed of technical or professional nature is essential for| being considered eligible.
- For Ex Servicemen, a declaration of same area of work experience will be sufficient and no work experience related document will be required
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Maintenance of Modem instrumentation control
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi, IN
Application Deadline: N/A