Zoho Corporation is a leading technology company with over 10000+ employees worldwide with customers in over 180+ countries. With more than 70 million business users around the globe, Zoho is the operating system for business – a single online software platform capable of running an entire business on cloud. We are one of the world’s most prolific software companies having build 45+ applications in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools.
- Gathering information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Every new day will offer you a new challenge and take you one step further towards the pinnacle of your career.
- Creating in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Identifying customers’ needs and making relevant recommendations to address gaps in the company’s current content strategy.
- Owning an end-to-end content creation and dissemination process.
- Working knowledge of SEO and applying it for content marketing.
- Conducting extensive research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proficient understanding of code version tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Familiarity with Storyboard and Auto Layout.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with networking, RESTful web services, JSON parsing, and socket connections.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push and VOIP notifications (Push Kit) with Call Kit.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in iPad support, orientations, multi-threading, and interactive transitions.
- Experience in XMPP and protocol oriented programming will be an added advantage.
- Experience with extensions like Share, Action, Today, Notification Content, Custom Keyboard.
- Experience with network optimization, performance, and memory tuning with tools such as instruments and latest Xcode.
- Experience with iOS framework such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Text, etc.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A