The vacancies include backlog vacancies and may vary due to administrative reasons. ITBP also reserves the right to increase or decrease the vacancies at a later stage due to administrative reasons. ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement. ITBP may cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason at its sole discretion on administrative grounds.
- The candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture before start of Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
- The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process.
- Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- The recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant/Veterinary) will comprise of following phases.
- However, ITBP reserves the right to change sequence of the recruitment process due to administrative reasons
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognised University.
- Registration with the Veterinary Council of India
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Ludhiana, Punjab, IN
Application Deadline: N/A