Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- No vacancy is reserved for SC, ST and OBC category.
- However, candidates of SC, ST and OBC category (Creamy Layer/Non Creamy Layer) may apply but their candidature will be considered against UR category without consideration of any relaxation otherwise reserved for SC, ST and OBC category.
- Vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons.
- ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement.
- ITBP also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates whose applications are found in order will be issued online admit Cards mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test.
- Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
- The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment process
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate from a recognised university with Hindi as one of the main subject and English as an elective subject and working knowledge of computer application.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A