Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Total vacancies include Backlog vacancies and may vary due to administrative reasons.
- ITBP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason.
- 10% of the vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen.
- In case vacancy reserved for Ex-servicemen remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by other candidates.
- The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance as admissible from time to time, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with Psychology as a subject
- Degree from a recognized University with Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Teaching or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A