Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
- Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test.
- Candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all related documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
- The candidates who arrive at the venue without valid admit cards will not be permitted to appear in the recruitment
- The recruitment to the post of Assistant Commandant (Engineer)-2018 will comprise of following phases. However, ITBP reserves the right to change sequence of the recruitment process due to administrative reasons.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a University or Institution recognised by the Central or State Government.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A