We are looking for professionals who can fulfill the following criteria.
- Knowledge on CPM and PSM connector customization
- Creating and Managing Safes, platforms and Owners.
- Perform health check monitoring on all CyberArk severs to ensure consistent availability of system to end user.
- Implementing the Password Upload Utility
- Responsible for privileged User account administration of various Windows and UNIX accounts using CyberArk components.
- Monitor logs and events for Windows, UNIX and User identity management platforms to provide views of misuse or malicious activities.
- CPM policies management or redistribution.
- Integrating various platforms with Cyber-Ark, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices.
- Installing and Setting up CyberArk (EPV, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, AIM) to customizing/configuring it for given Policies and procedures.
- Integrating various platforms with Cyber Ark, such as different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices
- Creation of automation scripts using PACLI and REST API.
- Working knowledge of CyberArk integration with ITSM tools (SNOW, BMC Remedy etc.), MFA, SAML based authentications with ADFS, Okta etc
- Code/Customize the CyberArk product when needed and provide guidance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with PAM tools such as Cyber Ark including advanced components like OPAM, PSMP, AIM and PTA Experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A