Website Karnataka Postal
Karnataka Postal Circle invites online application for the recruitment of 2443 Gramin Dak Sevak vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 21-12-2020 to 20-01-2021.(Extended to 23-01-2021)
- There will be no relaxation in upper age limit to EWS candidates. However, the persons belonging to EWSs who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs shall get 10% reservation in engagement to the Gramin Dak Sevak posts in the Department of Posts as per Directorate instructions circulated vide no. 17-09/2019-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
- All Engaging Authorities shall maintain reservation for persons with disabilities to all categories of GDS posts except for persons with benchmark of disability “Blind” (for all categories of GDS). Percentage of reservation may be maintained as in the case of SC,ST and OBC categories in GDS posts as per Directorate order no. 17-08/2017-GDS dated 26.02.2019.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 55 years
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit list .
- Candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government .
Company: Karnataka Postal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A