Website Kerala Police
Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and the date of photo taken should be in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken. There is no change in other instructions regarding uploading of photograph.
- Candidates are prohibited from applying to more than one Battalion in response to this notification.
- Separate ranked lists for each Battalion will be published.
- The Ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies listed above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the ranked list.
Qualification & Experience:
- Pass in HSE (Plus Two) or its equivalent
- Those who have failed in HSE(Plus 2) shall also be considered if sufficient number of qualified candidates are not available to fill up the quota.
Company: Kerala Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Malappuram, Kerala, IN
Application Deadline: N/A