The Officer selected for the post will be posted in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (Hqrs.), New Delhi on deputation basis. The officer applying for this post on deputation basis should not have completed 56 years of age as on the last date of receipt of the application. Terms and Conditions of transfer on deputation will be regulated according to the instructions contained in the Department of personnel & Training O. M. No. 2/29/91-Estt. (pay-ll) dated 5th January, 1994 as amended from time to time The eligible candidates should submit their applications through proper channel along with their complete Bio- data in the prescribed Proforma (given below), so as to reach the Joint Commissioner (Admn.), Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, 18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110016 latest by 16.11.2020. The signed copy of the format duly forwarded thourgh proper channel along with the copies of the certificates in proof of eligibility with reference to qualifications and experience should be scanned and sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Instructions To The Candidates:
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while submitting the certified copies / testimonials.
- Decision of KVS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents required to be produced for the purpose of the interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. at the time of interview. These documents will be verified at the time of interview.
- If any candidate found ineligible while verifying the documents, shall not be allowed to take up interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- KVS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidate
Qualification & Experience:
- 15 years experience in Civil Engineering of which five years as Executive Engineer in Central/State/Autonomous bodies/Public Sector Undertakings
- Degree in Civil Engineering from the Recognized University or Equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A