L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 719 patents filed for 57 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for themselves – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few.
- Developing cutting edge technology takes more than talent, it takes outstanding people who understand collaboration, respect and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve results.
- It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo and push boundaries.
- LTTS will expose you to a challenging and collaborative environment.
- You will gain cross functional insights into Marketing & Sales and work with leaders, playing an important role in valuable projects and initiatives globally.
- You will also develop critical business skills through ongoing training and leadership development courses.
- LTTS will help you transition into a functional area that utilizes your strengths and matches with the needs of the business.
- Test Automation Framework Experience
- Knowledge on trace analysis
- Hands on experience in Testing tools & Defect logging tools ( E-Sys, Ediabas, JIRA, ALM, dlt viewer, Winscp. )
- Ideally ISTQB-certified tester
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have graduated with a M.Tech or B.E. or M.Sc or MCA (full-time) degree at an accredited university
- Experience in Python Scripting
- Experience in system or software testing of Linux/Android based platforms
- Experience in UI development
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A