Website Axis Bank
The Digital Business and Transformation (DBAT) team builds new end-to-end customer propositions with an ambition of delivering new age financial services directly to the customers. The DBAT team has invested in digital capabilities that include building the bank’s own engineering team, adapting new age engineering practices and building an API centric architecture to improve customer experience, employee experience and efficiencies.
- Independently identify, interact, onboard and manage relevant Fintech partners.
- Ensuring tangible, scalable and trackable benefit to the segment basis the responsibility identified
- Ensure quality and time-bound delivery as per Project Road Map while managing the inter dependencies across the teams
- Ensure such innovations become large scale business opportunities and adds value to the organization.
- Be able to “Test and Learn” new to market innovations with focus on capabilities
- Create transparency by providing periodic updates to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Work on the Proof of concept and its applications and be able to bring the solution to market
- Work in collaboration with respective stakeholders to acquire necessary approvals and deliver the necessary transformation.
- Drive success of specific identified capability innovations which solve specific problems or causes disruption to existing products/markets.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in English.
- Understanding of technology and digital solutions is a must
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment to ensure success of identified innovations.
- Stake holder management
- Ability to work across horizontal departmental functions to achieve stated objectives.
- Customer centric perspective is a key requirement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduation/ Post- Graduation from a recognized institute
- Over 8-10 years overall experience with at least 3 years in managing innovations in a fintech
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Banking
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A