Do you thrive in an international environment where the team you lead is able to have a major impact on the top line? Do you enjoy engaging with customers and partners? Are you motivated by working in the field of claims recovery involving negotiations and analysis of tanker contracts? If yes, you could be our future Head of Freight, Demurrage and Claims.
- Establish and handle KPI’s that will set the direction to meet operational goals
- Overall in charge of the freight, demurrage and miscellaneous voyage claims, billing, and settlement.
- Monitor the progress and implement corrective actions as necessary
- Process improvement initiatives, employee engagement Customer, broker, and internal stakeholder relationship
- Establish and enhance relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- Simplify and structure complex, hectic and changing operations and resolve issues with a ‘can do’ approach, focusing on the solution
- Well organized and self-directed individual who is a team-oriented person along with an ability to train, coach, evaluate and mentor
- Solid desire for personal learning and sharing knowledge and skills with others
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal with solid conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make decisions in the absence of management
- Ability to build network with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A