Maersk, the world’s largest shipping company, is transforming into an industrial digital giant that enables global trade with its land, sea and port assets. We are an operations focused technology enablement team, which partners with both commercial and operational teams to ensure we deploy the right technologies in the right geographies. This position also offers the opportunity to take innovative ideas and turn them into our future.
Through Digital Transformation we identify, define and implement the mix of process, technology and culture that brings business, development and operation teams closer, allowing Maersk to deliver products faster, improve responsiveness and enhance quality for our consumers.
- Spar with the Architect to refine solution designs and spar with the Scrum Master to enable agile on an ad hoc basis
- Framework expert to build teams which can run efficiently
- Stay on top of development activities across multiple products while communicating status and progress back to the Product Owner and related stakeholders
- Working with teams across the organization to deliver outcomes for the business stakeholders to define and evolve products from concept to reality.
- Owner tech operations metrics reporting; reporting on team effectiveness (time to value, release cadence
- Product Management experience in conceptualizing and delivering features/products for a large ecommerce company
- Work closely with Technology leaders to understand technical and business needs on platform, platform product and business product level.
- Design and drive the implementation of tech.
- Enablement solutions to increase delivery velocity through optimisation of CI/CD pipeline and adoption of cloud native implementation patterns
- Work with other Engineering Managers to drive platform and technology strategy to truly enable DevOps and target continuous release
- Expertise in building solutions in opensource, cloud enabled, multi-Tenant agile/DevOps solutions.
- Should have in depth exposure to building product engineering organizations, key stakeholder management, data led product development and roadmaps.
- Experience in building scalable, high availability platforms and products.
- She/He should be able to work with a number of departments outside of Application Development to create win-win scenarios and move the organization forward
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A