Website Maharashtra Police
Maharashtra Police has 16,000 officers and 150,000 personnel. It is a professional policing department committed to the safety and security of citizens.
- Assistant Deputy Superintendent (ASP / IPS)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DYSP / SPS)
- Sub-Inspector of PolicPositione (PSI)
- Members of Constabulary (Constable) (as PC / PN / HC or ASI)
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in any branch
- Age: Up to 28 years (up to 33 years for reserved categories)
- Examination Method: Preliminary and main examinations are conducted. Candidates who pass this are called for interview.
- Training: Successful candidates have to complete 11 months training at Maharashtra Police Academy, Nashik.
- Salary Range: 5500-175-7000
Company: Maharashtra Police
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A