Website Shapoorji Pallonji
- To provide on the job induction training on the duties/position to be performed.
- To ensure safety/orientation of the new recruits at site through safety officer.
- Implement Companys HSE Policy and process on site in line with legal & other requirements
- Organizing/ attending safety meetings among site team/ client meetings and promote HSE awareness to all levels.
- Conducting Monthly HSE committee meetings with stakeholders and Safety Committee members. .
- Monitoring of the improvement of safety performance in weekly mass TBT and monthly committee meeting on site.
- To approve permits for high-risk activities.
- To investigate serious nature of accident and suggest control measures.
- Awareness on emergency procedure among the project team and organize required training.
- Ensure safety inspections on regular basis & recommend corrective actions and monitor its implementation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Any Graduate completed Diploma in Industrial Safety / Safety Course from RLI / CLI or affliated to any Sate Board of Technical Education.
- Candidate should have good experience in High Rise buildings, Commercial buildings & Industrial buildings.
Company: Shapoorji Pallonji
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A