- Monitoring maintenance Visiting assigned branches and hub locations and ensuring high level of branch maintenance and standardized look and feel.
- Ensure maintenance of Service Level Agreements with external vendors.
- Monitor and process vendor and utility bills and ensure timely payment.
- Other functional activities Work towards continued process improvements and cost control measures Support offsite ATM maintenance as per stipulated area.
- Ensure maintenance of turnaround time for all requests logged into Admin Seva Vendor management Vendor management for maintenance of branches and non-IT equipment, including AMCs, etc.
- Provide regular reports on activities in a structured manner.
- Compliance regulations Ensure statutory compliance in assigned branches, hub locations with regard to government regulations, security and safety.
- Knowledge of IT and Admin related software systems would be an added attribute
- Should have a service attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Communication – Should be able to converse fluently in the local languages of the region / branches under his purview.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A