|Job Role||Law Officer Grade-II|
|Education Requirement||LLB, Retired Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 – 25 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||15-09-2021|
Qualification & Experience:
- The Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) invites applications to fill up the following posts in the office of CEPI at Mumbai, on contractual basis.
- F. No. CEPI/DELHI/02/35/2021(Part)-II
- Qualification/ Experience: Retired Government Officer of ILS/ Central Government Services who retired from analogous post.
- On contractual basis a person having Degree in Law with minimum 3 years experience in practice of Law.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential.
- To assist the Law Officer Grade-I in the duties mentioned below:
- to provide inhouse legal assistance to the office of CEPI;
- to draft affidavits;
- to put in place mechanism for legal audit;
- to monitor status of litigations pertaining to enemy properties;
- Any other task assigned by CEPI on legal matters from time to time.
- Leave: Weekly holidays on Saturday, Sunday, Central Government Gazette Holidays and 12 days paid Leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. No remuneration for the period of absence in excess of the admissible leave will be paid to Consultants/Officials. Un-availed leave shall neither be carried forward to next year nor encashed. No other kind of leave shall be admissible.
- Allowance: All Officials as mentioned in the above table shall not be entitled to any kind of allowance or accommodation facility e.g. Dearness • Allowance, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS and Medical Reimbursement etc.
- Clause regarding confidentiality of data and documents and conflict of interest: No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of his assignment or during the course of assignment for the Ministry/Office of the CEPI, without express written consent of the Ministry/Office of the CEPI. The Consultant/Officials shall be bound to hand-overthe entire set of records of assignment to the Ministry/Office of the CEPI before expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released by the office of the CEPI.
- The application should be completed in all respect by supporting documents.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained and no communication in this regard shall be sent to the applicant.
- Separate application should be sent for separate post.
- The application may be submitted by post or by hand to the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI), Delhi Head Office, ‘East’ Wing, 1″ Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe, Connaught Place, New Delhi-10001.
- The application may alternatively be sent via e-mail in firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for submission of application is 15.09.2022 by 5.00 p.m.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, IN
Application Deadline: N/A