Madras High Court has released the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Law Clerk Posts notification on 07/08/2021. Notification is out for 37 Vacancies. Eligible candidates may send the application to the given address from 07/08/2022 to 10/09/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
- Candidates should have completed Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
- Age Limit: 30 years
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application from the official website of Madras High Court www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- The application should be sent through Registered post to the given address by 13/09/2021. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of________”.
- The Soft Copy of the application should also be sent through email at email@example.com on or before 10/09/2021.
- The selection will be based on Viva-Voce
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Vellore, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A