We are looking for a young enterprising professional with hands on experience in increasing organic traffic multi-fold. (S)he will directly be responsible for the traffic & conversions through organic channel.
You will have to work closely with the Digital marketing team, Content, Creative and Operations team to develop and implement appropriate online strategies for the Myntra websites. Tasked with the improvement of the website visibility and raising the organic search rankings, you will also be responsible for the creation, implementation, and analysis of SEO programs. Department: Revenue & creative
- Excellent written communication skill.
- Ability to conduct SEO analyses for trends.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata etc.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO with demonstrable results.
- Working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Working knowledge in HTML, Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy, mobile first indexing and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, PR, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Understanding of analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webmaster tools,
- Buzzstream, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Moz among others.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA from a Tier 1/2 institution
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A