Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/Messaging/Caching technologies.
- A “Bring It On” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership; entrepreneurial
- approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity.
- Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in Java
Qualification & Experience:
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from reputed Institution
- 6+ years of experience in building large scale applications or products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka, IN
Application Deadline: N/A