Myntra is looking for a Security Ops engineer to implement and maintain our security systems and solutions. The objective of this role will be preventing unauthorized access to our data and responding to privacy breaches and remediation of security audit risks and supporting day to day operations. In this role, the person should be knowledgeable about security frameworks and systems. Good problem solving and troubleshooting skill and quick decision-maker and ability to face audit teams
- Develop CX Solutions: Myntra Customer Service is continually evolving. You will work with external and other internal business partners to understand their business challenges and come up with appropriate solutions to those problems.
- These solutions will take advantage of a technology approach to minimize the manual labor in the recommended solution.
- Enable BPO Partner Success: This requires putting in place a framework that works for the BPO partner.
- You will help execute a vision that enables business processes required to meet the short and long term needs of the business at scale.
- The individual would have targets on process standardization and business metrics and build customer confidence through quality delivery, robust processes and sound reporting metrics.
- The individual would be responsible and be a point of escalation for the delivery by the teams.
- Continuous Improvement: Work with business partners to standardize and scale specific business processes to maximize business growth by continuously working on refining business processes to improve efficiencies and quality.
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written)
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Customer Service domain Experience
- 7 Basic Quality Tools
- Intermediate business analysis skills
- COPC HPMT Certified
- Project Management Skills
- Awareness of Contact Centre Technology Tools
- Well versed with creating Process Flow Charts and SOPs
- Proficient with key service delivery metrics – Contact center
Stakeholder Management (Internal & External)
Qualification & Experience:
- A Graduate in any discipline
- Post-Graduate/MBA (2 years of work experience post MBA preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A